May 08, 2008

Mac's and Stupid People

Back again with my first rant! Today's rant is on Mac's and the stupid people that work on/use them.

I was inspired to write this since, in the Media Production room, I am the only person in here. The lady that does all of the tech and such for the school decided that she was going to lock all the settings under system preferences. I mean seriously, why would she lock all of these?



Thanks I.T. (Idiot in Training) Lady, thanks. Now I can't change te resolution of the projector that I have hooked up, or use the smartboard that I also have hooked up, or do anything for that matter.

"Would you like to install this program... no wai... you can't, sorry." - iMac

My least favorite thing in the world, is stupid people. I can't stand people that can't drive or they just fail 100% of the time. I know that if I failed that badly at life, I wouldn't be out driving, endangering others with my epic failism.

No comments: