May 19, 2008

Cospwning at Animazement

Thats right folks (Roflmao "Folks") It's that time of year again. Animazement is upon... me.

Anyways, I'm just saying that I will be there, not here, so don't expect any updates until I get back. Good news is, I will be taking pictures for you all!

It's coming up this weekend at the Sheraton convention hotel center. Let me think, I will not be here friday, and I'll be hanging out with my most awesome of friends while having more fun than a barrel of monkeys. (Which would have a lot of fun. (Not sarcasm))

So anyways, I'll probably post a crizzap (crap) load of pictures when I get back on Sunday. Especially since we have monday off of school.

Bad news though, our friend, with which we are rooming with, is missing. No one has been able to contact him or anything. It really kinda sucks too. Thankfully we have a backup plan that will be thrown into action thursday night if our friend doesn't show up.

That's all from me until Sunday. Peace.

No comments: